Flores Eye Care Clinic provides a variety of options for patients looking for simply an alternative to glasses or for patients who have medical ocular conditions that require specialty contact lenses. We evaluate and fit patients of all ages using the latest in contact lens technology and information.
Contact lenses allow normal vision for people with a wide range of medical conditions. This includes patient who have:
- Nearsightedness, Farsightedness, Astigmatism, Distorted Cornea, and Presbyopia (distance and near correction)
- Had complex cataract surgery
- Has corneal transplantations
- Irregular or scarred corneas
We provide an extensive selection of contact lenses that can address many visual issues, including the specialty issues listed.
Evaluation and fitting of contact lenses:
- One Day disposable contact lenses
- Two week and Monthly Disposables
- Toric/Astigmatism correcting contact lenses
- Multifocal/ Bifocal
- Cosmetic/ colored contact lenses
- Rigid Gas Permeable (semi-hard lenses)
Specialty Contact Lenses:
- Keratoconus custom contact lenses
- Aphakic (after cataract surgery) contact lenses
- Post surgical (after LASIK or corneal surgery) contact lenses
- Multifocal Rigid Gas Permeables (hard lenses)
- Syneregeyes (soft/hard hybrid specialty lenses)
Hard To Fit Contact Lenses/Medical Contact Lenses
We excel in hard to fit cases and post surgical contact lens fitting. Many local doctors refer to our practice for our expertise in fitting patients with keratoconus (or cone-shaped eyes), pellucid degeneration, post corneal transplant, and more. Don’t hesitate to schedule an evaluation with our practice if you fit the description of a hard to fit contact lens patient or have medical Eye conditions that require specialty contact lenses to achieve the best level of vision possible.