How Flores Eye Care Clinic is Taking Care of You
At Flores Eye Care Clinic, we are following the guidelines established by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) and local public officials regarding COVID-19 and we continue to update our policies based on the latest information available. As of March 19, 2020, we will remain open to take care of patients that require our medical attention. We continue, with diligence, to take measures to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We will keep you updated as guidelines continue to develop. We ask that all patients adhere to the policies below as they are crucial in maintaining your health and safety, as well as the health and safety of our staff.
- Office hours have been reduced to Monday through Friday only 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday appointments are temporarily unavailable until further notice.
- Temperature checks will be performed on all patients, family members, guests, and staff
If you have a fever, cough, runny nose, or feel sick, your appointment will be rescheduled, and we urge you to call your family doctor for the appropriate treatment.
- We are limiting the number of family members accompanying the patient to 1 person ONLY if necessary. All other family members must stay home or wait outside the facility
For example, minors will be allowed 1 parent or guardian to enter the clinic.
- If you have traveled to a high-risk area (domestic or international) or have been exposed to a COVID-19 Positive patient, please cancel your appointment, and reschedule for at least two weeks out
It is also recommended by health officials that you self-quarantine for a minimum of 14 days.
- Sanitizing hand gel will be available and required to use upon entering the facility and exam rooms.
- Sign-in will be verbal.
- We will have one nurse – one patient – one exam room flow.
- As always, we will continue sanitizing all surfaces in the exam rooms, waiting areas, bathrooms, and patient encounter areas frequently.
There will not be a penalty for rescheduling appointments. We appreciate your cooperation during this trying time. We understand that these are uncertain and challenging times for us all. Trust that your eye care, health, and safety remain our top priority.
Your Flores Eye Care Clinic Team
- Temperature checks will be performed on all patients, family members, guests, and staff. If you have a fever, cough, runny nose, or feel sick, your appointment will be rescheduled and we urge you to call your family doctor for the appropriate treatment.
Masks Must Be Worn the Entire Visit
- Our main concern is providing a safe environment for our patients, visitors, and staff. Please remember you must cover your nose and mouth when entering a public building.
- Don't forget that here at Flores Eye Care Clinic we have curbside delivery for your glasses or contacts for you to stay safe and healthy. Once you arrive call 956.753.7373 for your curbside delivery.
Contacts Shipped to Your Home
- You can order your contact lenses directly from us and have them delivered to your door. No need to ever leave your home. Call us today at 956.753.7373 to place your order.